Power Your Career at Curtis
|Production Supervisor - 2nd shift||Manufacturing
Production Supervisor - 2nd shift
- Location: Carolina, PR
We are looking for an team leader, proactive and a compromise Production Supervisor for a Second Shift!
The Production Supervisor oversee our production operations. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. In a fast paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. They must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs. The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- 5 years of Experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, major in Industrial Engineering
- Preferred - Green Belt'